AWF Group Ltd (formally Allied Work Force Group) began operations in 1987 and led New Zealand in the provision of predominantly blue collar, Temporary staff to industry. The Group operates through wholly owned subsidiaries: Allied Work Force Limited, Quin Workforce and Panacea Healthcare Limited and majority owned AWF Mourant Ltd.
AWF operates 30 branches throughout the country and maintains a geographic spread almost double that of any other recruiter or temporary staff provider. With branches from Kaitaia to Invercargill, the company is able to provide immediate service to a vast array of business clients and quality people looking for work.
AWF’s geographic coverage is supported by the wide array of skills and experience of as many as 3,000 Temporary staff every day.
• From providing chippies to the country's largest constructors
• Supplying roller drivers to civil contractors
• Picking and Packing for many international icons
• Driving trucks in some of the largest fleets
• Processing food items we all eat every day
With the time, AWF group has lifted the standard of temporary labour to a higher level by implementing various recruitment methodologies.