we are Wellingtons HIGHEST rated clinic!!
We specialize in a wide range of medical conditions from mental/emotional problems such as, but not limited to, addiction, anxiety, depression and reducing stress; to musculoskeletal problems such as, but not limited to, repetitive strain injury (RSI) and any accident covered by ACC. We also support patients with chronic conditions such as, but not limited to, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, endometriosis, polycystic ovaries, adrenal fatigue, arthritis and migraines.
Established in 2017.
After gaining a wide range of experience as an Acupuncturist and Tuina Practitioner in different settings throughout the greater Wellington Region including Hutt Hospital Maternity Acupuncture Clinic, a community outreach program at Arohata women's prison, at Bendy Buddha in Island Bay, at Achilles Clinic in Wellington Central, and as a Teaching Assistant and a Guest Lecturer at the New Zealand School of Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), Nate Wafstet identified a gap in the market and opened up his own clinic on The Terrace in Wellington Central where he could incorporate the experience and skills that he had acquired to build a thriving inner-city practice.
Meet the Business Owner:
After working in the US military and as an Engineer in New Zealand, Nate made a career change because he wanted to give back to the community. After researching different options he decided on training as an acupuncturist, as acupuncture is a prominent method of assisting veterans in the US. Nate is passionate about using acupuncture to help everyone, and fully believes in Traditional Chinese Medicine's ability to help and heal the broad spectrum of conditions of those coming to his practice. Nate has treated mental/emotional disorders, musculoskeletal conditions, chronic conditions as well as complex individual cases that patients may present with. There's nothing more satisfying than watching the progression of each patient when they embark upon their personal health journey, and Nate has great passion to help facilitate patients to achieve their health goals.
- lots of off street parking in the area,
Wilson car park located on gilmore terrace, pay and display, and residential parking close within the vicinity.
- Wheelchair Accessible Entrance
- Wheelchair Accessible Toilets
- Transgender safe space
- COVIC-19 safety measures in place
- 1)staff get temperature checks.
2)staff required to disinfect between treatments.
3) staff wears safety masks.
4)clinic adheres to the Ministry of heath guidelines
- Insurance excepted
- Wellingtons highest rated acupuncture clinic
- Stuff.co.nz news article
- Free 15 minute consultation
- Acute Acupuncture is a holistic treatment facility that is located in a convenient location on The Terrace in Wellington Central. We are next to the Radio New Zealand building up from Plimmer Steps and with Gilmer Terrace behind our location. We are a registered with Acupuncture New Zealand(AcNZ) formerly know as New Zealand Register of Acupuncturists(NZRA) and are ACC treatment providers. We hold qualifications in Acupuncture, Tuina(medical massage), Traditional Chinese Medicine, and have a clinical passion for treating patients requiring help with injury recovery, relieving stress, pain management and pregnancy care.