Port Appliance Test and Tag Ltd has been testing and tagging builders tools, office equipment, computer servers, laboratory and factory items for Christchurch businesses since May 2009. The business is owned and operated by a Registered Electrical Service technician, who completed a 56 Hour RMIT Appliance Testing course and has a New Zealand Trade Certificate In Electrical Appliance Servicing.
We are a mobile test and tag service, and will work whatever hours you require. Once we are done, we will provide a detailed Asset List, an Asset Summary Report, a Faulty Items Summary and a detailed Test Results Report. If we test items at your premises, we supply an EFLI report of your electrical outlets. Our reports are unique to Port Appliance Test and Tag, and can't be obtained from any other test and tag service.
For more information: https://port-testntag.co.nz/test-and-tag
Using our Testo 882 Thermal Imaging camera, we can capture thermal images of your switchboards, motor control cabinets and computer servers. Once we're done, we'll provide you with detailed reports of what we found
For more information: https://port-testntag.co.nz/thermal-imaging
- Appliance Test and Tag
- We test and tag items to the requirements of the electrical test and tag standard AS/NZS 3760:2010 and if you work on construction sites to AS/NZS 3012:201. We test and tag single & 3 phase appliances and provide detailed reports- request a sample
- Reminder Service
- We will remind you when items are due for retest.
- Thermal Imaging Inspections
- We can take Infrared scans of electrical items such as switch boards, motor control panels, computer servers, UPS and provide reports
- We test and tag appliances, tools and leads in all parts of Christchurch and the greater Canterbury area
- We carry Public Liability Insurance to the value of Ten Million dollars, Professional Indemnity Insurance to the value of Two Million Dollars
- We work Mon-Fri, normally 8-5, but if it's easier for you if we to test items outside those hours, it's not a problem and there's no extra charge
- KEY WORDS
- test and tag, Workplace Electrical Safety, Appliance testing service, Switchboard Inspections, Thermal Imaging, Christchurch test and tag, Infrared Imaging, Fire Safety , Server Fire, Blacks Fasteners, megatest, test and tag specialist, electrical tagging, tag and test, tool tagging
- Current Leakage Tests
- Our PAT machine is set to run appliances for 20 seconds, unlike most of our competitors whose appliance testing machines are set to run an item for 5 seconds. Our experience is, that is insufficient amount of time for many items to properly start, and allow any issues present to be identified
- Minor Repairs
- As a Licensed Electrical Service Technician, I can perform minor repairs to "Failed" items to save you time taking them to a third party service agent for repair/retesting
- 3 Phase Test and tag?
- Yes, Port Appliance Test and Tag can test your three phase appliance or lead
- Electric Blanket Testing
- Yes, Port Appliance Test and Tag can thoroughly and comprehensively conduct a series of tests to enable us to identify issues that other PAT services will miss