Port Appliance Test & Tag Ltd has been testing builders tools, office equipment, computer servers, laboratory and factory items for Christchurch businesses since May 2009. The business is owned and operated by a Registered Electrical Service technician, who completed a 56 Hour RMIT Appliance Testing course and has a New Zealand Trade Certificate In Electrical Appliance Servicing.
We are mobile, will work whatever hours you require. Once we are done, we will provide a detailed Asset List, an Asset Summary Report, a Faulty Items Summary and a detailed Test Results Report. If we test items at your premises, we supply an EFLI report.
Using our Testo 882 Thermal Imaging camera, we can capture thermal images of your switchboards, motor control cabinets and computer servers. Once we're done, we'll provide you with detailed reports of what we found
- Appliance Test & Tag
- We test items to AS/NZS 3760:2010 and if you work on construction sites to AS/NZS 3012:201. We test single & 3 phase items and provide detailed reports- request a sample
- Reminder Service
- We will remind you when items are due for retest.
- Thermal Imaging Inspections
- We can take Infrared scans of electrical items such as switch boards, motor control panels, computer servers, UPS and provide reports
- We service all parts of Christchurch and the greater Canterbury area
- We carry Public Liability Insurance to the value of Ten Million dollars, Professional Indemnity Insurance to the value of Two Million Dollars
- We work Mon-Fri, normally 8-5, but if it's easier for us to test items outside those hours, it's not a problem
- KEY WORDS
- Test & Tag, Workplace Electrical Safety, Appliance testing service, Switchboard Inspections, Thermal Imaging, Christchurch test & tag, Infrared Imaging, Fire Safety , Server Fire, Blacks Fasteners, megatest, test & tag specialist
- Current Leakage Tests
- Our tester is set to run appliances for 20 seconds, unlike most of our competitors whose equipment is set to run an item for 5 seconds. Our experience is that is insufficient for many items to properly start, and allow any issues present to be identified