SCR Builders was established by Stuart Campbell in 1998 as a natural progression from contracting to realising we could offer a far better service by bringing the whole building process under our control - We do not accept second best.
Whether you are Renovating, Adding on or building new, we take our responsibility in ‘your building experience’ very seriously. For most of our clients, improving their homes can be one of their biggest financial commitments –and that is not to be taken lightly.
Employing SCR Builders means:
1) Fixed price contract based on 26yrs of experience – We have covered nearly every possible problem so we can identify issues early and discuss them with you before pricing – you know what you’re getting and you know what you’re going to pay.
2) Qualified tradesmen. We only employ and use qualified people – all work will be carried out by tradesmen qualified to do so. Along with this we guarantee promptness, politeness and the highest professionalism.
3) Up to date with regulations and standards. Many changes have affected our industry in relation to solving leaky buildings for example. We keep totally up to date by regularly attending trade seminars and receiving up dates to standards and regulations from government bodies. We also research every job we undertake and build and install products strictly to manufacturers specifications.
4) Respect. We always know we are working in or on your home and are very respectful of that. Vacuums are one of our most important tools!
5) Communication. This will mean regular updates of progress and finances and making you feel comfortable in talking to us about anything allowing you to make informed decisions.
6) Love what you do. Nothing gives us more satisfaction than the final clean on a finished project, taking a few photos and leaving a happy client. We have real enthusiasm that’s infectious – like what you do and you will do it well.
If your looking for quality builders with a great attitude to their work and customer service SCR Builders will be hard to beat – you building journey is our building journey..