Spray and Go New Zealand provides premium solutions to your moss, mould, algae and gunge problems. Our products use biodegradable selective surfacants that effectively remove moss and mould from any outdoor surface. Just dilute it with water, apply it on the area that is affected and what the magic happen.
Spray and Go is:
Safe for you and the environment. The product is biodegradable which reduces its impact on the environment. This also makes the product safe for use around pets and children.
Bleach free. This ensures your property is not damaged by the product during use.
Fast acting. You’ll begin to see the results within the first 24 hours of application.
Easy to use. With the Spray and Go Turbo Application, all you need to do is connect your regular garden hose, and you are good to go.
Long lasting. The products active ingredients will be reactivated every time it rains providing protection from moss, mould, lichen, algae and gunge for up to 12 months.